Last modified: April 16, 2019
Cloudfit Software LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access, or use the Velocity™ software system or our managed consulting services (the “Services”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this Services and in electronic communications sent through the Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this Services.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
- Is otherwise obtained outside use of the Services.
Third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
You must be 18 years old or older to use the Services. The Services is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Services:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Services.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this Services, we may ask you provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or other personal information (“personal information”).
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Services. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing your subscription Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted”) on public areas of the Services (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the Service, it may use technology to automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, information about your mobile device and internet connection, and metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. If you do not want us to collect this information do not use the Services.
Information Collection Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Services and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Services.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users that does not identify any individual without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Cloudfit Software LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Cloudfit Software LLC about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cloudfit Software LLC, our customers or others.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://iapp.org/resources/article/california-consumer-privacy-act-of-2018/#1798.185
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Though we use data security measures to protection your information, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.