Accelerate your users to Teams, ensure successful onboarding, user experience, and service health.
Do you have users on Lync, or Skype for Business Online, & concerned with the rapidly approaching end of support dates? Do you want to accelerate your organization’s deployment & usage of Teams, but have concerns over how to develop a governance plan, how to drive adoption, and how to ensure your users have the best possible experience once they’re using Teams?
For Microsoft Teams, especially with Enterprise Voice, there are three vectors that must be pushed through 1) Backend Readiness and Configuration 2) End-User onboarding & adoption, and 3) service health & user experience management. CloudFit Software provides a solution for Teams that cover all of these components. Our team of experts can help your organization accelerate users to teams, & drive end-user adoption through a series of communication channels to raise user awareness, ensure employees are trained & well versed on how to use the new system. Using our proprietary CloudFit monitoring platform, we can also ensure the new system runs as optimally as possible, and that users have the best possible experience once they’re using Teams.
Components covered in our Teams migration service:
• Teams configuration
• Network assessment and network readiness
• Teams Client deployment to Pilot Users
• Pilot with up-to 20 users
• Pilot user training and scenario training
• Management of a Microsoft Teams site for pilot user feedback and interaction
• Pilot user daily-office-hours
• Pilot user customer satisfaction management
• Realtime Service Monitoring
• End-User-Experience Realtime Monitoring
IT & Business Leadership White-Glove
• Pilot user 24×7 reactive support
• Weekly “state of the pilot” slide deck and executive review for IT executive team